We are currently accepting applications for Electrical Apprentices and Journeyman Electricians.
Job Summary: Assist Electricians to install and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, and equipment.
Paid training and tuition assistance available.
Requirements: Must be able to read, write and speak English – bilingual (Spanish) a plus! Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and dependable personal transportation is required.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams and install as specified
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the NEC (National Electric Code)
- Secure and lock up equipment after use.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
Requirements: DC Journeyman License REQUIRED, MD & VA Licenses a plus! Must be able to read, write and speak English – bilingual (Spanish) a plus! Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and dependable personal transportation is required.